command line tool for secure IIS virtual directory???

From: arey (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/19/03

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:50:06 -0800

Is there a way to configure an IIS virtual directory from
the command line?

Now, i configure my virtual directory, called by
example 'V6Dev', manually.
I tell us the steps i use to configure this settings:
    1. I select the option "Permissions Wizard" from
the "All tasks" contextual menu of the 'V6Dev' virtual
directory.
    2. I select the option "Select new security settings
from a template" on "Security Settings" windows.
    3. I select the option "Secure Web Site" on "Site
Scenario" windows.
    4. I select the option "Replace all directory and
file permissions (recommended)" on "Windows Directory and
File Permissions" windows.
    5. Finally i accept the summary settings.

So i want to know if there is a way to put this settings
in my virtual directory automaticaly; by example,
executing a command line tool.

Thank you very much for your help.

arey

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Cannot access OMA
    ... I would like to know how did you access and logon the OMA website ... Does the ActiveSync on your mobile device works to ... double check and disable SSL on the exchange-oma virtual directory. ... Verify the following settings on the Virtual Directory tab: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: IIS Authentication bug?
    ... This seems like a bug in the isapi_redirect setup that you should report to ... It should create a virtual directory that *inherits* Authentication settings ... The redirector is both an ISAPI Filter and an Extension. ...
  • Re: Exchange ActiveSync works...
    ... After CEICW wizard, if the issue persists, to make sure that the OMA related virtual directory settings are correct, follow these steps: ... The Integrated Windows authentication check box is not selected. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: iis settings revisited
    ... >> and compare it to known settings. ... Perhaps I would generate a report. ... >> IIS looks good or NO you have some problems. ... For each virtual directory, I would like to be able to read ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: command line tool for secure IIS virtual directory???
    ... Is there a way to configure an IIS virtual directory from ... I tell us the steps i use to configure this settings: ... from a template" on "Security Settings" windows. ... executing a command line tool. ...