command line tool for secure IIS virtual directory???

From: arey (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/19/03

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:50:06 -0800

Is there a way to configure an IIS virtual directory from
the command line?

Now, i configure my virtual directory, called by
example 'V6Dev', manually.
I tell us the steps i use to configure this settings:
    1. I select the option "Permissions Wizard" from
the "All tasks" contextual menu of the 'V6Dev' virtual
directory.
    2. I select the option "Select new security settings
from a template" on "Security Settings" windows.
    3. I select the option "Secure Web Site" on "Site
Scenario" windows.
    4. I select the option "Replace all directory and
file permissions (recommended)" on "Windows Directory and
File Permissions" windows.
    5. Finally i accept the summary settings.

So i want to know if there is a way to put this settings
in my virtual directory automaticaly; by example,
executing a command line tool.

Thank you very much for your help.

arey