command line tool for secure IIS virtual directory???
From: arey (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:50:06 -0800
Is there a way to configure an IIS virtual directory from
the command line?
Now, i configure my virtual directory, called by
example 'V6Dev', manually.
I tell us the steps i use to configure this settings:
1. I select the option "Permissions Wizard" from
the "All tasks" contextual menu of the 'V6Dev' virtual
2. I select the option "Select new security settings
from a template" on "Security Settings" windows.
3. I select the option "Secure Web Site" on "Site
4. I select the option "Replace all directory and
file permissions (recommended)" on "Windows Directory and
File Permissions" windows.
5. Finally i accept the summary settings.
So i want to know if there is a way to put this settings
in my virtual directory automaticaly; by example,
executing a command line tool.
Thank you very much for your help.