Re: setting up one ssl website that houses mulitple websites with only port numbers

From: Jerry III (jerryiii_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/12/03

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:02:14 -0800

Well, you just set it up, as long as they're setup as different web sites in
IIS. Just right click the web site you want to enable in ISM and set it up
with SSL. But I just had a thought - you may have to disable connection
pooling, otherwise IIS listens on all IP addresses even though they're not
setup, I'm not sure if it does that for SSL too but if it does then just
lookup connection pooling in KB.

Jerry