Re: SSL and Virtual Web Sites

From: Jerry III (jerryiii_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/18/03

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:00:38 -0700

Or different port.

Jerry

"Jonathan Maltz [MS-MVP]" <jmaltz@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:Oc8VVtOlDHA.2364@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> You need a different IP address for each SSL site
>
> --
> --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server]
> http://www.imbored.biz - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step
> tutorial site :-)
> Only reply by newsgroup. If I see an email I didn't ask for, it will be
> deleted without reading.
>

> "Ken Krause" <kkrause@promaxautonews.com> wrote in message
> > I have a very general question. Can we use SSL on an IIS
> > 5.0 web server that has dozens of virtual web sites, only
> > some of which require SSL connections?
> >
> > Also, is there a primer somewhere on SSL and IIS 5.0 that
> > ISN'T from Microsoft Press?
> >
> > TIA,
> > Ken

Relevant Pages

  • RE: SBS2003/ISA2004 question
    ... I hope to see you again in the newsgroup. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... |> SSL website located on the SBS Server and you want this SSL site to use ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OWA Authentication Problem With SBS 2003
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ... after you enabled form based authentication. ... Enabled SSL on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange Server ActiveSync HTTP_403
    ... PPC did not support SSL or use different kinds of SSL which is not the ... "With Exchange ... |>> Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Error 80040300 in icwlog.txt
    ... Thanks for posting in our newsgroup and also for Merv's input. ... The Exchange related virtual directories may be corrupt, ... <The SSL certificate has expired so to I tried to use the CEICW to issue ... <Opening the cert store returned OK ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Support Code 0x80072F17
    ... How do I disable any of the SSL connection between Exchange and PDA? ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)