Configuring ISA Server

From: Madhusudhan (madhusrp007_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/14/03

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:12:54 -0700

hi,

i need some help on how to configure ISA Server.
there are many options in ISA Server, its very
confusing and i dont want to take chances doing
minor mistakes.
can somebody help me Configure ISA Server Perfectly
without missing a single important Option,

how can i configure my IIS web server on port other
than 80.

Thanx in advance

Regards,

Madhusudhan

Relevant Pages

  • Question
    ... I've installed the ISA Server and i do not have access to Internet (except ... Microsoft sites) it's Normal? ... I dont understand why i dont have access to MSN:s ... Thanks for your possible help and sorry for my english:) ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: ISA Add-on
    ... so if you dont know whats going ... Jhan ... >> content types directly through ISA Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: the smtp server could not find any dns servers.
    ... yea the article seems to be your answer, but i really dont think you ... need the internal ip of the ISA server, this is a flaw in the SMTP VS. ... Whichever works for you go for it!! ...
  • ISA Server
    ... when I schedule a download job on ISA server i DONT KNOW WHERE THE FILE WILL ... Ammar S. Mitoori ...
  • Re: Question
    ... Qualquer sugestão deve ser testada antes de aplicada - www.gupade.org ... > I've installed the ISA Server and i do not have access to Internet (except ... > I dont understand why i dont have access to MSN:s ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)