Re: C-Dilla / UNWANTED DOWNLOAD

From: Ken Schaefer (kenREMOVE_at_THISadOpenStatic.com)
Date: 10/13/03

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:39:30 +1000

It looks like your CAPS LOCK key is stuck.

If your spyware killer says that it's spyware, it probably is. Suggest you
try a Windows newsgroup (in particular an IE group), since your problem has
nothing to do with IIS (webserver) security, which is what this group is
about.

Cheers
Ken

"Denise" <denisek_82@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: HAS ANYBODY OUT THERE COME ACROSS THIS IN THERE ADD/REMOVE
: PROGRAMS? I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THERE UNTIL MY SPY REMOVER
: LOCATED IT..IT'S CALLED - C-DILLA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - IT
: SAYS IT'S A HIGH THREAT, BUT IF YOU REMOVE IT SOME
: PROGRAMS WILL STOP WORKING..IT ALSO SAYS THAT IT WON'T
: ALLOW SOME DOWNLOADS, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BURN
: CD'S ..I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT..MOST OF MY
: PROGRAMS ARE CAUSING ERRORS NOW..PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS
: WHAT TO DO HELP..DENISE