Re: harassment

From: Atrax (atrax_at_dontspamatrax.co.uk)
Date: 10/11/03

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:23:34 -0700

you're in the wrong group, but still...

spam is a big problem. try using something like mailwasher
(www.mailwasher.net) or get your ISP to install a spam filter on the
server.

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonkeys/components/Atrax.RichEdit/

  • Re: Spam Filter for SuSe 9.0
    ... >> I've been looking for a Spam filter that is easy to install and works ... >> on install with Yast. ... >There's a review somewhere of Linux spam filters and it outlined what a pain ... >SpamAssassin was to get correctly configured and working. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Spam Filter for SuSe 9.0
    ... >> I've been looking for a Spam filter that is easy to install and ... >> complain on install with Yast. ... > Then set filters in your email client to filter the spam. ...