Re: ** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING - answers to frequently asked questions 2003.10.08

From: Phil Weldon (notdisclosed_at_mindjump.com)
Date: 10/09/03

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 06:40:01 GMT

Perplexed; I doubt you will ever read this.

But it might help if you realized you have posted to a Usenet newsgroup, NOT
a Microsoft forum. The concerns you raise are so loosely related to the
Subject line that it is almost impossible to find what your original
question might have been. And, since you make it completely impossible to
reply to you via e-mail (which I find odd, if you were really seeking help)
I guess you will not get any benifit out of any of these newsgroups. If you
have a question, please post it as a new post with a descriptive Subject
line.

Look at my sig; it is an example of how it is possible to give a way to
recieve information by e-mail without exposing your e-mail address to worms
and spammers.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2233757&cat=41937&type
> =19&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A3951%3A41937%3A86796%3A106562%3A106560
> > http://www.linux.com/
>

> linux might soon become a reality in my box.  want to buy approximately
> $1000 worth of microsoft garbage?  if i go the linux route i'll want to
> unload this win2k and office xp crap (and a smattering of other microcrap
> fluff).  i'll let you know when i post it to ebay.

Relevant Pages