Re: IIS Lockdown for Windows 2003

From: Roger Bavaud (RB_at_NoSpam.ch)
Date: 10/09/03

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:36:46 +0200

Thanks a lot Ken.
That is exactly what I have searching for.

Best regards
Roger

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/tools/urlscan.asp?frame=true
> which provides some advice on installing URLScan with IIS v6
>

> Cheers
> Ken
>
> "Roger Bavaud" <RB@NoSpam.ch> wrote in message
> : Hi HG,
> :
> : Does anybody know - Can I run IIS Lockdown 2.1 and URL Scan on a
Windows
> : Server 2003?
> :
> : Regards
> : Roger
> :
> :

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Offline Develop for CDO send mail.
    ... I do have the IIS. ... How I can can the SMTP component was installed? ... Can anyone advice me. ... >> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: Email constantly sending
    ... Did you get the email I sent as requested and the POP3 details? ... I haven't touched the IIS etc, ... Regards ... >> In the meantime I was looking to uninstall the ILS and SMTP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: FoxPro 6.0 and ODBC
    ... Remote access? ... > are the same version with regards to the System DSN i created, ... > believe it is an issue with IIS 5.1. ... user IIS especially ASP is running. ...
    (microsoft.public.data.odbc)
  • RE: Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, and IIS - any opinions?
    ... Regards, ... >> We all know that IIS has it's flaws - and that for many of ... >> IIS server we have live right now), ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: MSExchangeSA Event 1031
    ... story there might be something with ASPNET account. ... Any changes in IIS ... Regards, ... Michel Boks - B.ICT ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)