Re: Virtual Directory security issues.

From: James Mckillop (mortonarts_at_comcast.net)
Date: 10/03/03

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:45:22 -0700

If you right click on the folder and go to properties.
there is a tab called web sharing. On it it gives you
the IIS security options. The next tab is the security
tab which gives you the folder security options. In this
one I have two groups. One being Domain admin and the
other being FTP. I have a group called FTP that I put
all of my external users in. The group FTP has all
permissions except full control. Read, write, browse and
modify. BTW, I nuked my IIS last night and reinstalled
it. Now my exchange server will not load. Also I wish
to re patch it through windows update but it sees it as
allready patched. any sugestions? I started the
exchange service pack 1 before I went to work and will
check it when I get home.

James