Re: Log in for asp.net

From: David Wang [Msft] (someone_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/03/03

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:05:34 -0700

Not really. All you need to do is give aspnet account read access to the
resource -- forms-based authentication will take care of the rest (in your
scenario).

--
//David
IIS
"scoe" <vlzinnerman@nightmareentertainent.net> wrote in message
Thanks for the reply. Do I need to give the aspnet account
a higher level than just user level?

configure ASP.Net to
>also cover those files for you.  The only other choices
included with
>ASP.Net/IIS requires real Windows username/password
(that's how you're
>supposed to use Basic/Windows Authentication -- with real
Windows
>users/passwords).
>
>--
>//David