Re: Authentication without anonymous

From: Bernard (qbernard_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:33:47 +0800

This is expected behaviour. because you only
configure authenticaion with no anonymous access.

also in this way, you will be able to 'track' user as
all users from external will be using anonymous a/c.

what you ask is not possible. what you can do is
have two site... one for internal (auth) and one for
external (anonymous)......

but again, why do you need make things so complicated,
and you could just have one site with anonymous both
internally and external

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Pascal Fluck" <pascal.fluck@spiritsoft.ch> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm doing an application ASP and she have her own login. Now I'm working
> do "autologin" for user who are in the same domain (iis authentication).
It