Re: Certificate / SSL

From: Viba Fima (support_at_vibafima.com)
Date: 09/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:30:20 -0500

I remember reading in one of MS technet article - if you install the
certificate with "enable strong encryption", every time the certificate is
in use, the user will be prompted. The article suggests not to enable this
checkbox during the installation of the certificate. The checkbox appears
when you import the certificate.

Tim