Re: Exchange; ISA and IIS

From: Bernard (qbernard_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/22/03

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:21:20 +0800

Also try -
HOW TO: Configure the Web Publishing Service to Work with Internet Security
and Acceleration Server in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=313072

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Roger" <rgeyer@odu.edu> wrote in message
> Hi Ken,
> Thanks for considering my problem.  My primary goal is to
> use OWA from Exchange so I can read mail over the web.
> For this I need the to get IIS up but the w3svc will not
> start.  When I try  to start the service in ISM, a dialog
> box pops up with "address already in use".  Event viewer
> says:
>
> The service could not bind instance 1.  The data is the
> error code.
>
> The service could not bind instance 2.  The data is the
> error code.
>
> Both are Event 115
>
> I read a KB article about socket pooling and disabled
> using:
> cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/disablesocketpooling true
>
> but this didn't help.
>
> As mentioned, I am running w2k with sp 4, IIS, Exchange
> 2000, sp4 and ISA.  I believe the problem is running
> Exchange and ISA on the same server which I know is not
> recommended but would like to not change for now.
>
> Again, Ken, thanks for pondering this problem.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Deseperately Need Your HELP!
    ... I will not upgrade this exchange 2000 frontend server. ... Account. ... Error code 0XC0070574: Logon Failure: The ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Deseperately Need Your HELP!
    ... Since I am going to use the new hardware server, ... around not to upgrade the exchange 2000 frontend server and install exchange ... The error *sounds* like it could be an issue with the Computer Account. ... Error code 0XC0070574: Logon Failure: The target ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Deseperately Need Your HELP!
    ... I just checked the I.M server and verified it ran domainprep ... Can I run the domainprep for exchange again without any issue? ... If your account ... Error code 0XC0070574: Logon Failure: The ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Exchange 2007 x64 Enterprise Recoverserver Fail
    ... Use add and remove programs in control panel to remove exchange 2007. ... Recoverserver reads the attributes from AD and configures the server, ... Error code 0X80072030: There is no such object on the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Exchange 2k to 2k3 Migration Problems
    ... Final Destination Server that was the Windows 2k SP4) ... Now that I need to Uninstall the Exchange 2k problems start here when I try ... Your account does not have sufficient priviligies to ... Error code 0XC0070005: Access is denied. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)