Where's the 'Operators tab' in IIS6

From: Reto Marugg (reto.marugg_at_hp.com)
Date: 09/18/03

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:33:10 -0700

Hy there,

i'm trying to delegate the control of the IIS6 to a
person, who is NOT local administrator.

In IIS5 there was a tab on web site level, where I can
give a person Web operator rights. Where is it gone in
IIS6?? I still haven't found a way in IIS6 to do this.

Any ideas are welcome :)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where can I get IIS 6 and can I install it on XP?
    ... the difference you mentioned is actually due to the different process model of IIS5 and IIS6. ... #ASP.NET apps account difference between IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0 http://objectsharp.com/cs/blogs/bryan/archive/2004/06/11/626.aspx ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: IIS6, Integrated Windows Auth, and IE6 Integrated Windows Auth
    ... Your log entry snippets suggests that on IIS5, ... a successful 200 -- this may be due to how you are repro'ing the issue (i.e. ... Both servers are in the same domain. ... This is the web log entry from the IIS6 website: ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Where can I get IIS 6 and can I install it on XP?
    ... I found one on IIS6 but the things it tells me to do, do not work on IIS5. ... In order to run a web site on IIS6 written in .net 2.0 at the same time it's running other sites written in .net 1.1 I had to set up a separate process I think it was called. ... I'm just using my XP pc and IIS5 for testing apps and the 2003 server with IIS6 is the production pc. ... It is coupled with the windows operating system. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Is custom logging possible with IIS 6.0 ?
    ... IIS5 wrote in one order, IIS6 wrote in another. ... >> The custom IIS logging module isn't an ISAPI filter. ... parser/analysis application uses different column order? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Application hangs in IIS6 not in IIS5 isolation mode
    ... If it works on IIS6 set in IIS5 Isolation mode, ... we have a problem with an application that hangs after some time in IIS6. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)