Re: the folder is no longer available? It was a minute ago!

From: Bernard (qbernard_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/18/03

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:35:18 +0800

Mm.. no idea. since you have posted to FP group,
hopefully FP expert will be able to help you out.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"mmac" <mmac@junkmail.bin> wrote in message
> Oh, sorry, it was from within Frontpage. when adding a hyperlink or moving
> file.
> also from within web folders in "My Network Places" when moving stuff
around. I
> deleted the web folder and created a new one and so far it works but the
> original problem would come and go like that anyway so I'm not sure that
did
> any good.
> There is nothing in my local event log and the only error in the server
log
> pertains to permissions for  "Author.log" and I get that all the time and
no one
> has ever had a solution for it either.
>
> "Bernard" <qbernard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > You need to rephrase your question. from 'where'
> > you saw this error msgs ? anything in event log ?
> > is it IIS ?
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Bernard Cheah
> > http://support.microsoft.com/
> > Please respond to newsgroups only ...
> >

> > "mmac" <mmac@junkmail.bin> wrote in message
> > > I get "the folder xxx is no longer available" all the time. This is
not
> > > repeatable until it starts. i.e. I can set the same hyperlink 10 times
and
> > then
> > > on the 11th it will say the folder XXX is no longer available. I found
> > some
> > > threads about this from June but there was no solution listed.
Thoughts
> > were
> > > either iis lockdown or a client  side problem with web folders. It's
not
> > > consistent so it's hard to track down.
> > >     Has anyone found out what this is about yet? Help?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Keyset does not exist" error when installing SSL
    ... - Microsoft Product Support Service. ... >> You might want to try PSS support. ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >> Please respond to newsgroups only ... ...
  • Re: IIS website access 401.2 error
    ... Access using the IP and it fails. ... >>Bernard Cheah ... >>Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... >>>>> ideas on why the login is still required? ...
  • Re: IIS / NTFS permissions
    ... > I'm using IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000 Server. ... >>Bernard Cheah ... >>Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... >>> Further, if I enable anonymous authentication, IIS ...
  • Re: "Unable to Bind" error and Listen-Only List
    ... NIC driver up to date? ... Bernard Cheah ... Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... "GTUSBC" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Q811114 Problems?
    ... 811114 is included with SP4. ... haven't seen such symptomps before. ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >> Please respond to newsgroups only ... ...