RE: auto install root ca certificate

From: David Dietz [MS] (
Date: 09/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:06:18 GMT

This is as close to automatic installation as security prohibitions allow:

297681 Error Message: This Security Certificate Was Issued by a Company that

Hope this helps.

David Dietz -- IIS Support Professional
Search our online Knowledge Base

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights