Web sites on IIS

From: jyoti (muhammed_rahman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/12/03

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:58:52 -0700

I am developing an web site. When user request for the
site, i like to find out if the request is coming from
inside our organization or out side our organization.

Within the organization means within the domain. We have
ip ranges within the organization. I will be using asp
and IIS 5.0.

Basically, my question to is how do I find out the http
request is coming from within the domain or out side the
domain?
If you can give me some idea that would be great.

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ASP.net { or any web application } security
    ... do you know "REFERRER" key in any http header? ... whcih URI that request was redirected. ... i want to access my website only within my web site ...
  • Re: URGENT: Application_Start - doesnt fire
    ... Your application start is firing correctly because you can request a page. ... I have>> stopped and started the Web site via IIS Manager. ... This particular Web application connects to a>> database. ...
  • Re: Popular Net anonymity service back-doored
    ... the client update is ... > request in the clear) detects a suspicious request, ... > court allegedly requested. ... > long to update their web site, now that some information is public. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Popular Net anonymity service back-doored
    ... the client update is ... > request in the clear) detects a suspicious request, ... > court allegedly requested. ... > long to update their web site, now that some information is public. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: Popular Net anonymity service back-doored