Re: microsoft exployer

From: Ken Schaefer (kenREMOVE_at_THISadOpenStatic.com)
Date: 09/11/03

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:18:41 +1000

Hi,

What exactly did you download? and where did you download it from?

If you downloaded a new version of Internet Explorer, then please post your
question to one of the IE newsgroups related to your version number. This
group is for IIS (webserver) security issues. You are in the wrong
newsgroup.

Cheers
Ken

"Joy" <shields4life@prodigy.net> wrote in message
: I am not sure I am in the correct place or not, but I
: downloaded microsoft exployer over my already internet
: explorer and now I do not get a security scan, the
: pictures are foggy nothing works like it use too. How can
: I uninstall internet explorer and reinstall it so I can
: have my email and the internet?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: File extensions spoofable in MSIE download dialog
    ... File extensions spoofable in MSIE download dialog ... I don't have internet explorer to test but rfc 2616 describes some "security considerations". ... > extension without a sign of EXE, and issue no Security Warning dialog ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: How to determine programs that require .net on XP?
    ... For most of the software here you can just download the ... Internet Explorer you might see a warning that the download ... You can ignore that warning. ... and security problems with Internet Explorer is not an easy ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Internet explorer problem
    ... BUT it might be the pop up blocker/Yahoo toolbar.....but ... Also note the security tips ... > may have to reinstall, or not reinstall, a program. ... >> Internet Explorer has caused an error in Kernel32.dll. ...
  • Re: Internet explorer problem
    ... be something that has gotten reset or something with Internet Explorer? ... Also note the security tips ... > The Parasite Fight http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm ... > may have to reinstall, or not reinstall, a program. ...
  • Re: I cant Open IE
    ... In the download box, select your desired language and click Go. ... Download-Only Setup of Internet Explorer on Windows 2000 and Windows XP ... How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)