microsoft exployer

From: Joy (shields4life_at_prodigy.net)
Date: 09/11/03

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:13:24 -0700

I am not sure I am in the correct place or not, but I
downloaded microsoft exployer over my already internet
explorer and now I do not get a security scan, the
pictures are foggy nothing works like it use too. How can
I uninstall internet explorer and reinstall it so I can
have my email and the internet?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cant install IE6 or 7 beta
    ... in sheer desperation I uninstalled deleted all the contents of Internet ... explorer program files. ... and behold Internet explorer six was back way in belongs. ... Was this a clean reinstall of XP or a repair reinstall? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)
  • Re: Pop ups
    ... Popups and Home Page Hijacks come in several flavors.. ... Google Toolbar advice section for these.) ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ... - Open ONE copy of Internet Explorer. ...
  • Re: Cant clear Proxy check box in Explorer
    ... Have you uninstalled all AOL software? ... can not clear the proxy box and have it stick. ... Firefox hits the internet quickly with no issues still ... can not get explorer to do so. ...
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?[Solved]_Sicherheitsmeldung_beim_=F6ffnen_von_z=2EB=2E_Zip-Dateien_auf_ei
    ... Windows XP Pro Sp1 / IE7. ... Ich finde das sowas von irritierend (Internet Explorer? ... Intranet will. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)