Re: Can IIS 6 authenticate to external Kerberos Realms?

From: Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT] (v-wdxu_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/28/03

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:09:02 GMT

Hi Eric,

Thank you for replying!

I'd suggest you can check the event viewer and IIS6 log file to find any
related error message about this issue. It will be greatly appreciated that
you post them to me. Thank you!

Thank you for using Microsoft Newsgroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services

  • Re: System slows and freezes
    ... Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error. ... I would be interested in seeing a Disk Defragmenter report. ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel, ...
  • Re: error message when I start windows
    ... containing the system registery data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternat ... I checked the event viewer and found several errors. ... Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: URLSCAN.INI 0 Bytes in length
    ... Hi Jason, ... I'd suggest you check the event viewer and IIS logfiles. ... Microsoft Product Support Services ...