Re: Plebs!!!!

From: Karl Levinson [x y] mvp (levinson_k_at_despammed.com)
Date: 08/28/03

    Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 05:47:45 -0400

    IMHO it's the word "inetserver" in the group name that resembles "internet
    explorer". Personally I would wish that word be removed.

    "Daz" <darren.booth@linexero.com> wrote in message
    > Why do certain plebs keep posting questions that have
    > absolutely no relevance to IIS on this newsgroup? Are
    > they genuinely thick or just trying to annoy us?

    • Re: Pop ups
      ... Popups and Home Page Hijacks come in several flavors.. ... Google Toolbar advice section for these.) ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ... - Open ONE copy of Internet Explorer. ...
    • Re: Cant clear Proxy check box in Explorer
      ... Have you uninstalled all AOL software? ... can not clear the proxy box and have it stick. ... Firefox hits the internet quickly with no issues still ... can not get explorer to do so. ...
    • =?iso-8859-1?q?[Solved]_Sicherheitsmeldung_beim_=F6ffnen_von_z=2EB=2E_Zip-Dateien_auf_ei
      ... Windows XP Pro Sp1 / IE7. ... Ich finde das sowas von irritierend (Internet Explorer? ... Intranet will. ...
      (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)
    • Re: Pop ups
      ... Popups and Home Page Hijacks come in several flavors.. ... Google Toolbar advice section for these.) ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ... - Open ONE copy of Internet Explorer. ...
    • Re: Home page changed
      ... Google Toolbar advice section for these.) ... to have something running like antivirus software - and it prevents browser ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ... - Open ONE copy of Internet Explorer. ...