Re: HELP! enable iis using ssl to run exe's

From: RL (
Date: 08/28/03

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:45:39 -0700

Thanks for your reply.
I do not understand why the UI is preventing me from doing
this. I have 2 machines with the same set up expect for
SSL. Why can I add a mapping on the non SSL and not on
the one with? The exe in question is a program that I
have installed to c:\intepub. Are you saying if I
uninstall the application and re-install it under my
virtual directory it will work?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Remote Access for Home Computers
    ... Look for an SSL solution the will scan the endpoint prior to allowing the ... of the possible vulnerabilities of allowing un-managed machines access to ... articles on the letting users access corporate data with their home ... Even though the SSL vpn does a check to see if AV is running and ...
  • Re: Development Environment w/ssl
    ... > sensitive, private user data. ... > would like to use ssl for the pages that display/edit this data. ... > machines - all the code is stored in a single Visual Source Safe server. ... If you need to issue certificates for the dev machines, ...
  • Re: synchornize time - w32tm
    ... clock gets accurate to under a second. ... SSL handshaking requires both ends to be close in their times ... There are registry settings for this setting as well, ... Domain Member Machines = Always set time ...
    ... I don't have this on the RHEL3 machines either. ... ssl start_tls ... Subject: RHEL4, LDAP, TLS ... think of other problem areas. ...
  • Re: Cant Activate Upgrade of W2K3 (Repost)
    ... I can SSL to a ... > "Doug Thews" wrote in message ... >> Both machines are identical in their network configurations (with the ... >> Internet Connection settings, and there doesn't appear to be anything ...