RE: Integrated Authentication

From: Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT] (v-wdxu_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/07/03

Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 03:47:34 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I'd suggest you add "On error resume next" in the top of your asp file to
trace the 500 error. Then please use the Response.Write to print
Err.Description which will tell us the error reason instead of the simple
500. The Err object is used to report an error during the runtime. You can
find more property in the Windows script documentation. Please go to:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsobjErr.asp?frame=tru

I think you can troubleshoot the issue with the error description.
Furthermore, ASPupload is a 3rd party product which is released by Persits
Software, Inc. I'd also suggest you can contact Persit for this issue.

Does this answer your question? Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services