Re: Strange 401.1 Errors

From: Mark Greenway (netadmin_at_liginsurance.com)
Date: 07/31/03

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:34:39 -0700

I made the changes specified in the KB article, still to no success.
One of the users is particularly absent minded and continues to type in
the wrong password. After typing in the wrong one, it pops up the
username and password box again, but when she types in the correct one
is when it gives the 401.1 Error. I didtn know if that might help at
all.

Thanks
Mark
LIG

  • Re: Strange 401.1 Errors
    ... I made the changes specified in the KB article, still to no success. ... After typing in the wrong one, ... username and password box again, but when she types in the correct one ... I didtn know if that might help at ...
  • Re: Evolution is not science?
    ... postertallness success. ... my chair, all the while, typing and typing, rising and rising, ... but I AM STANDING THE TALLEST OF ALL TALK.ORIGINS POSTERS. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Clarion news groups
    ... can you help me to access the SoftVelocity newsgroups again? ... without success. ... I tried also e-mail address as username and the numeric portion serial ... If I try to use the AUTH CRAM-MD5 authentication method I get "502 ...
    (comp.lang.clarion)
  • Re: Clarion news groups
    ...  I had the same problem but once reset it all works. ... without success. ... I tried also e-mail address as username and the numeric portion serial ... If I try to use the AUTH CRAM-MD5 authentication method I get "502 ...
    (comp.lang.clarion)
  • Re: Help cant login!
    ... .Xsession onto pastebin link at bottom of post. ... username 'lightdm' ... value 0: Success ...
    (Ubuntu)