Trying to Get SSL and IIS to work using Microsoft CA

From: Keven (kdenton_at_xpsysetems.com)
Date: 07/30/03

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:24:56 -0700

Please help me to get SSL to work on a standalone PC (Non
Domain). I created a web page using CGI that does file
upload. I wanted to make this secure so that names and
passwords are not sent in the clear.

I installed Certificate server locally on the box.

I went into IIS and said use this certificate.

Now when I try and apply SSL I get a error page can't be
displayed. I tried Q298805 and Q290391 and Q292296 If I
go to the server/CertSRV and request a certificate I get

Error

Your request failed. An error occurred while the server
was processing your request.

Contact your administrator for further assistance

Thanks Keven