Re: MSPOP-UP MESSAGE SERVICE <KILLER POP-UPS>

From: Kathy (rrnews_at_btaw.com)
Date: 07/30/03

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:38:34 GMT

"Apalled" <Apalled@Apalled.com> wrote in message
news:01fc01c356d6$0a48f750$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> It's people like you with your lack of knowledge and
> ignorance who cause the problems on the internet. Learn
> how to use it or pull the plug.

I'm truly sorry, I didn't realize I was causing all those problems on the
internet.

But I think I fixed all my problems this morning when I installed that
Microsoft patch that came in my email, so now I'm good to go.

- Kathy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: About Bertie
    ... Bertie the Bunyip wrote: ... especially news groups work. ... No. I'm demonstrating the ignorance of NEWSPAPERS about how the ... Internet and especially newsgroups work. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Days out by train from St Leonards
    ... Check out the internet! ... They delight in ridiculing other people's ignorance of railways. ... architectural styles on this newsgroup, and elsewhere on the Internet, ... Is the Hoover building on the A40 in the Art Deco or the Modernist ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: tpg cancel attack
    ... Kurt Lochner pointed out the ignorance of: ... I see we are the victim of another cancel bot attack. ... Usenet is not the Internet. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Short Lecture on how facebook/google are segregating isolating and effectively redacting news/in
    ... Person A is a bit dopey and loves the junk food internet - stories about Kim ... that sort of person was ignoring the challenging stuff anyway. ... alternative news sites. ... He's not really being kept in ignorance. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Days out by train from St Leonards
    ... Check out the internet! ... They delight in ridiculing other people's ignorance of railways. ... So take just a moment to realise that the incorrect description of ...
    (uk.railway)