Re: Please Help

From: Tom Kaminski [MVP] ((A_at_T))
Date: 07/28/03

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:09:26 -0400

OK - and what does "not allowing the activex component to call the dll"
mean? What happens? Is there an error and what's the exact message?

"RL" <rlum@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> it is all server side code. thanks
> -R
> "Tom Kaminski [MVP]" <tomk (A@T) mvps (D.O.T) org> wrote in message
> > OK, but is that client-side or server-side code?
> >
> > "RL" <rlum@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > > it is called using vb script with createobject method.
> > > -R
> > >

> > > "Tom Kaminski [MVP]" <tomk (A@T) mvps (D.O.T) org> wrote in message
> > on
> > > iis
> > component
> > What

> running
> > > IIS

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ActiveX component cant create object
    ... That was kind of my hunch, cool, thanks a bunch for confirming Dan, cheers ... to microsoft as part of an internal smtp server (perhaps it's just the ... ActiveX component can't create object: ... .dll and the location I ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: ActiveX component cant create object
    ... Personally I use ASPEmail from Persits as it's a nice simple object to use and is very reliable, the free version is good but the paid version is adds some nice additional features such as message queuing (very handy if your SMTP server is too busy or is down at the time you try to send the email). ... in iis 6.0 and it's necessary configurations/software to email from asp/aspx pages? ... Would you know what .dll and the location I can look for arounds? ... And what ActiveX component is it that you're getting the error with? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Class export by regular DLL (vc++) be used in vb
    ... Use the Declare Function directive to declare them in your VB code, ... Create a typelib for the DLL and reference that in your app. ... ActiveX component. ...
  • Re: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800AC352
    ... so it's an ActiveX component created in VB. ... "Stan Sainte-Rose" wrote in message ... > update windows 2000 to windows 2003. ... > I have to say also, by using this dll, it adds 2 others dll, vbrun and ...
  • Re: ActiveX component cant create object
    ... CDONTS will also, as you have already noticed, have to be replaced with CDO. ... Would you know what .dll and the location I can look for arounds? ... getting the above error and other .asp pages not working on a win2k3 server internet explorer 8 with suppossedly the same server configurations since this the goal here is an OS upgrade migration in using same ip after switching machines? ... And what ActiveX component is it that you're getting the error with? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)