IIS and SSL port

From: Justin Martin (jmartin_at_gjonas.com)
Date: 07/22/03

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:59:51 -0300

Hi, I transferred my settings from a production IIS server to a testing
server using IIS Export. The problem that I have is that it also transferred
the settings for my SSL port and IP address - these both point to my
production machine and I need them to point to the testing machine. Is there
a way to change these settings. The options to change these are not
available in the properties for the site.

Thanks
Justin

Relevant Pages

  • Default IIS Site settings
    ... Whilst setting up my SBS 2003 Standard server I somehow lost the settings ... cripplingly slow for external users and I wondered if this might have ... assigned, internal NIC, External NIC), Port and SSL Port, for the ... following sites in IIS I would be much obliged - current settings are ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: IIS and SSL port
    ... Have you transfer the SSL cert as well? ... the settings should be enable when you have a cert installed. ... > production machine and I need them to point to the testing machine. ...
  • Re: SSL pages not found