Re: IIS Log file codes...

From: Jerry III (jerryiii_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/22/03

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:54:40 -0700

Or go directly to the standard:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2616.txt for HTTP 1.1
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1945.txt for HTTP 1.0

Jerry

"Jonathan Maltz [MS-MVP]" <jmaltz@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:OrOcELDUDHA.3796@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Google :-)
>
> Take your pick:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=HTTP+error+codes
>
> --
> --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server]
> http://www.imbored.biz - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step
> tutorial site :-)
> Only reply by newsgroup. If I see an email I didn't ask for, it will be
> deleted without reading.
>

> "Peter" <stenudd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> >
> > Where can i find information about the the codes after
> > each event in the IIS log file. ( - 404, 200, 403 etc.).
> >
> > Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bug? Download ueber script - Adresszeile bleibt haengen
    ... "Content-Disposition is not part of the HTTP standard, ... Dass es für MIME Standard ist bringt mir hierbei ja nicht viel. ... was in RFC 2616 zu diesem Header steht. ... Datei genau an und beschliesst dann zu streiken wenn der Inhalt ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.inetexplorer.ie6)
  • Re: PHP - I give up.
    ... this printf will produce valid HTTP output. ... force standard output into binary mode, ... output in binary mode regardless of how it's opened. ... Most people believe that anything that is true is true for a reason. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Bugs in http
    ...  In the case of Tcl's http package, ... the Tcl internal standard of a. ... the file system it should translate the to whatever that channel has ... Internet media types are registered with a canonical form. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] SNMP Broadcasts
    ... >If I write a trojan that uses HTTP to process requests, ... running on that port. ... >all of the standards for SSH. ... and not all standard subsections are of equal value. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Viewing web content off-line (Apache) - default Oracle install of self-service apps
    ... HTTP headers, even though not necessarily forced to go by Pragmas and/or ... Apache comes in binary form from Oracle, ... and does not use the "standard" httpd.conf ... ...
    (Security-Basics)