RE: Can IIS 6 force SSL for Basic Authentication?

From: Wei-Dong Xu [MSFT] (v-wdxu_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/18/03

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:47:43 GMT

Hi Eric,

So far as I know on this issue, you can use the group policy SDK to develop
a solution for your scenario. These SDK can be obtained from microsoft SDK
updates web site. Please go to:
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/

You can also get them from Microsoft.com:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/policy/policy/group_policy_start_pag
e.asp?frame=true

Does this answer your question? Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services

  • Re: SDK and VC6.0
    ... when I downloaded the new SDK and later needed to ... Richter/Clark's "Programming Server Side Applications..." ... If your in doubt that Microsoft is publicly saying "Native C++ will continue ... Office 2003 style menus when I create a CLI project? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Cube meta-data with ADO.NET
    ... Peter Yang ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... |> SDK on the middle tier. ... |>>> Will PTS still exist when Yukon comes out? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: bluetooth device discovery problem...
    ... You must use the correct SDK for the stack on the device. ... The Microsoft APIs are only applicable to devices which use the Microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Separate releases: Delphi 10 Win32 / Delphi 10 .Net
    ... The .Net Framework SDK is a set of tools designed to make it ... > memory allocations. ... > tutorials on allocating and managing memory in Microsoft .NET. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: is net meeting phased out
    ... Microsoft Office Live Meeting? ... Is there an SDK for that or is it again paid service to use. ... Or is there a Live Meeting server that can be purchased. ... > I am not sure how to answer -- the SDK and NetMeeting are "reliable" in ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting)