Re: URLSCAN.INI 0 Bytes in length

From: Jason Short (jason-nospam_at_nospam.org)
Date: 07/18/03

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 04:40:40 -0400

OK, I have turned on auditing now for that file.

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the latest when SP4 seemed to kill it a
few weeks ago.

There are 10 websites running on this server (5 IP addresses). None are
very high traffic.

Mail Enable (most recent version with patches).

SQL Server 2000 (SP3).

Black Ice Server Version

I have another server identical to this one that I just set auditing on it
and am going to apply SP4 and see if I have any problems on it.

Jason