Re: Submitting a Certificate Request problem

From: mji (musaitopa_at_fsbint.com)
Date: 07/17/03

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:42:38 -0700

Pls how do i install CA. What I did was to open the MMc
and added snap-in. Is that what you mean by installing CA.
I need assistance pls

server named "mix"?

>--
>Mike
>MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K, MCT, ...
>
>"MJI" <musaitopa@fsbint.com> wrote in message
>> I use iis v5.1. I have a major problem submitting a
>> certificate request. I followed the instructions in the
>> Microsoft knowledge based article 290625 religiously.
>> After creating the certficate, i tried to submit it by
>> visiting http://mji/certsrv where mji is the bios name
of
>> my web server. This virtual directory is not there and
>> therefore no page found. What is it i am not doing well.
>>
>> My objective is to access my web pages with secure
>> connections https
>>
>> pls could any one guide me.
>>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Deploy to web server ( soft-sys )
    ... I would like to run my script on a web server that I do not have root ... access with (i.e. cannot install anything). ... This appears to me to be potentially against the license terms. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Hardening a Solaris system.
    ... > I've set up a web server, running Apache, so are thinking about what I ... If there is a point in getting the hardware firewall to forward data ... ADSL in, USB out, and two ethernet connections. ... Apache is the standard Solaris install, with a few changes to the ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Hardening a Solaris system.
    ... > I've set up a web server, running Apache, so are thinking about what I ... If there is a point in getting the hardware firewall to forward data ... ADSL in, USB out, and two ethernet connections. ... Apache is the standard Solaris install, with a few changes to the ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: How to migrate my localhost php site to my ISP - Was: willing to learn php basics
    ... I have now got to a point that I have a working MySQL database system on ... could not expect to install a database that would be available to the ... As Monique said, you can use MySQL to store passwords and write your own login script, but you should also be able to use basic authentication in the web server to require a user name and password for access to web pages, which may well be enough for your purposes. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Problem with ASP.NET
    ... Visual Stodio.NET cannot create or open the application, the likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the local web server. ... Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003. ... Install Internet Information Services (IIS). ... Install Visual Studio components that are required for Visual Studio ...