Virus-Trojan Horse

From: dllawson (dllawson_at_direcway.com)
Date: 07/13/03

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:04:58 -0700

I somehow got the Trojan Horse Virus. Can anyone tell me
how to get rid of it without deleting all of my info?
Thanks
Darrel

Relevant Pages

  • HiJack This and spyware removal, esp. FunwebProducts
    ... had with it " my web search" I then went into regedit and ... >programs to remove it - they've got rid of other files, ... >what I can safely delete (which could be done by deleting ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • Re: Removing "My Backup"/Restore file
    ... No i just want to get rid of it. ... I just wanted it to saved acouple of my ... I've tried deleting it in safe mode and nothing ... Try taking ownership of the 4GB file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Many Problems!! Please Help!!!
    ... Marcel wrote: ... >or ad program and there was no way to get rid of it. ... >application name but I did somehow find the picture name and deleted it ... >Secondly, and more recently, is that my computer seems to be lagging ALOT ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: I cant turn off the password to open a file in excel.
    ... If it's the password prompt that appears when you open the file, ... My question is--how did you get rid of the password. ... Maybe by accident, you have two copies--one password protected and one without ... > Tools and then General and deleting there and then saving but everytime I go ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Trying to install Office Enterprise 2007.
    ... I am going to try turning those off too. ... I am running thru the deleting again. ... Somehow there are files that keep ... it's still in temp and I turned it off in servcies. ...