Re: CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I HAVEN'T ORDERED!!!

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 07/06/03

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:18:29 -0700

So why are you telling the webserver newsgroup ?
(and even SHOUTing at us !)

Usually one notifies the credit card company.
No telling who is behind it, or if it is even real.

"REBECCA" <LADYLAWLESS69@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
> HI! TODAY I RECIEVED AN EMAIL
> FROM "SERVICE@MICROSOFT.COM" TO MY ADDRESS,
> MOOREFAN2003@YAHOO.COM IT WAS A RECIEPT FOR $19.00 THAT
> HAD BEEN CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVEN'T ORDERED
> ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT!!???
> REBECCA.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RMA returns clarification required
    ... delivery as they had messed me about. ... Sure enought, they were true to their word, the rest of the goods were ... I have a credit card statement proving that they debited money for the ... Your credit card company, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: D8 manuals - RIP ?
    ... Nick Hodges wrote: ... One of my pet hates is calling a credit card company. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Scammers find charge back loop hole.
    ... I've fought from both sides. ... Same with the credit card contract. ... But even with the paper work, I'd rather ship to retailers and get paid ... their credit card company is supposed to fight for them. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Phishing - Identify It and Resist The Bait
    ... * Bank Account Numbers ... * ATM,Debit, or Credit Card Numbers ... personal information to telemarketers and people you don't know - you ... When your bank, credit card company, loan company, etc. sends you ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: beachcamera
    ... >>> Credit card company. ... I called and talked to credit card customer service ... > recurring charges to a charge card. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)