How to Change Password when Expiry

From: cct (tancc_at_peopleco.com.my)
Date: 07/01/03

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:29:08 +0800

Dear all,

Server configuration
    Windows 2000 + SP3 + IIS 5

The IIS server is currently set to use "Integrated Windows Authentication"
only.

Everytime, other branch offices (connected via VPN), will get
prompted with a login dialog when they try to access the pages.

I got a problem is that the password policy is set to be expiry every 60
days.
So everytime when the password expiry, the user can't login anymore.

Is there anyway to detect password expiry error and
prompt the user to Change Password page ?

Is there anyway to write the login page to replace the IIS/IE login dialog?

Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Locked Out
    ... Log in feature (everytime you turn the computer on a login ... going to see the login prompt anymore. ...
  • Re: 5.0.7 machine locks up!
    ... I tried a terminal login, a virtual console, and even a telnet ... understand "All I had was one shell that responded, ... that already had a "login:" prompt waiting. ... disk activity. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.
    ... I am accessing it over the internet. ... In IE I have deleted cookies and files; I didn't delete all of the ... I don't get a login prompt. ... If I browse to that site with firefox I am prompted and can login. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: I need help posting copyrighted content!
    ... You would have to create login application on your site prior to users having access to the links. ... The best approach is to get the school to restrict access to the individual files, ... I'm trying to make a class webpage for my school. ... I tried deleting cookies, etc, but it still doesn't prompt ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • wvdial problems
    ... I've used wvdial for many years to initiate a dialup connection without any ... I've subscribed to a new ISP where the local dialup number works ... Waiting for prompt. ... "Login Prompt - If your ISP has an unusual login procedure that wvdial is ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)