Re: content password trouble

From: Bernard (qbernard_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/30/03

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:02:42 +0800

If this doesn't help
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=155609

Try IE newsgroups. We discusss IIS security here

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"winston fournier" <wfournier34@msn.com> wrote in message
> Cannot change password because of supervisor password
> forgotten. How do I shut this off or change thanks in
> advance

Relevant Pages

  • RE: ADMT - password questions
    ... Please note that the newsgroups provide assistance to resolve break/fix ... I understand that you want to disable the "User Must Change password at ... - .NET Server default behavior, client can change password through OWF ... client can''t use OWF password change API. ...
  • Re: Unable to change password on outlook
    ... > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse ... >>> perienced when you try to change password on outlook an error ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: he is change his password at the next time
    ... but not in ftp mode. ... Bernard Cheah ... Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... > i enable, user must change password at next time,,but i ...
  • Re: "Keyset does not exist" error when installing SSL
    ... - Microsoft Product Support Service. ... >> You might want to try PSS support. ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >> Please respond to newsgroups only ... ...
  • Re: IIS website access 401.2 error
    ... Access using the IP and it fails. ... >>Bernard Cheah ... >>Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... >>>>> ideas on why the login is still required? ...