supervisor password

From: Bruce Keenan (bkeenan_at_mchsi.com)
Date: 06/30/03

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:35:56 -0700

I can not remember supervisor password or locate restore
disk.
How do I fix this problem so that I may use Content
Advisor?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Disk Read Error
    ... I said they are a joke to fix the error (MS states to ... disk or new disk it happens. ... Yet the restore works... ... Maybe this will sound too simple but have you checked the cables from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: malware and restore question
    ... "Could he have used restore to fix this problem or does some malware corrupt ... System Restore doesn't remove malware. ... An "image" is an identical, bit for bit copy of a hard disk, or any ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • what happened to my restore
    ... i had to reboot my computer from the disk and now it says ... my restore is not working can you help me fix it i have i ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: supervisor password
    ... > I can not remember supervisor password or locate restore ... > disk. ... > How do I fix this problem so that I may use Content ...
  • Re: Pavilion laptop HD problem
    ... give up on the old disk. ... >was on each sector and it was the same on all which was hiberfil/sys. ... >Ghost with an external HD to restore an image. ... Should I fix the disk, or give up and get a new one? ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hardware)