Re: secured webmail

From: Barry Randall (barry_at_barryrandall.com)
Date: 06/25/03

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:10:45 -0700

In the IIS Management console, open properties window for
the web site you wish to modify, click on
the "Advanced..." button. This option is only available
if an SSL certificate is installed on that machine, so you
might break an existing application by changing the SSL
port.
I can nowhere find
>where to change the port in nodes Deafault Web site or
Administration
>Website.
>

>"Bernard" <qbernard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> This is IIS file.
>> Do you need web server ? if not you can just
>> uninstall it, - add / remove windows components
>>
>> or you can try, enter this at command prompt.
>> 'net stop iisadmin /y'
>> this will stop all related program.
>>
>> or if you are using https with IIS, change
>> the port to 444 or etc - use IIS MMC.
>> start - administrator tools - IIS.
>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Bernard Cheah
>> http://support.microsoft.com/
>> Please respond to newsgroups only ...
>>

>> "Ton Kraanen" <t.kraanen@chello.nl> wrote in message
>> > Thank you for the reply.
>> > I checked it and and inetinfo.exe is running on that
port. Do you know
>how
>> > to stop this service? I couldn't find it in Services
and in Internet

$122.35371267@amsnews02.chello.com...
> [...]
secured webmail (https),
>> but