Re: Username, Password and Domain.

From: Brian R. Repinski (brian)
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:11:35 -0500

    Very cool! Thanks much for the info and link!

"Atrax" <atrax@dontspamatrax.co.uk> wrote in message
> if you don't want it to ask for a domain, you need basic authentication
> checked, NOT Windows Integrated
>
> see www.iisfaq.com for more info on authentication with IIS

> I got bored with my old signature,
> so I changed it
>
> Atrax. MVP, IIS
> http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

  • RE: OMA Error 1503
    ... Basic Authentication is the only checkbox selected for the OMA VD. ... Re-run the CEICW on your SBS box and ensure Outlook Mobile Access is ... Install MBExplorer by installing IIS 6 Resource Kit Tools: ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Newbie question: Basic auth works, Chall/Resp fails?
    ... Subject: Newbie question: Basic auth works, Chall/Resp fails? ... patched up to date and IIS 4. ... I'm not worried about the clear text issue that Basic authentication ... > account domain and normally authenticates against ...
  • Re: Passing credentials
    ... > I have two web sites on the same IIS ... > server. ... Site B is set with 'Basic Authentication' mode. ... Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ...
  • Re: IIS With Basic Authentication Set/FormsAuthentication - HELP PLS!?
    ... IIS does... ... When you use Forms authentication you have to set IIS to Anonymous ... > Basic Authentication set. ... > again, trying to avoid the browser prompt, and add the authentication to ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)