Outlook Web Access

From: Steve Lawrie (slawrie_at_celito.net)
Date: 06/12/03

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:33:05 -0700

I don't know if this is the proper place to make this
post. I am trying to connect to OWA from behind a caching
server and I am unable to authenticate to the site. All I
get are the frames for the images and some code. I
disabled the caching server in order to connect, but I
need to enable the caching server and be able to connect
to OWA.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Big hole in ISA/OWA?
    ... Please consult the OWA deployment guides on www.microsoft.com/isaserver ... >> This means that the ISA box is caching all the incoming OWA stuff. ... >> It is only when it encounters something that needs 'authentication' ... >> to PREVENT caching of requests to the mail server. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Corruption with VFP 8
    ... Directing the temp files locally simply reduces the burden on your network. ... The operating system caching could be a problem. ... 2003 Server: ... improperly reported as table corruption. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • Re: Multiple instances of BIND at startup
    ... The caching name server will see tens of thousands of our clients requests to use as their DNS lookup, which will perform recursive lookups that we are not authoritative for. ... recursion yes; ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Server accelerator options: Squid, apaches built-in web caching or hardware "solutions"
    ... I have read about Squid as surrogate server, ... caching and is returning the appropriate caching information). ... layer which will add an additional hop to each request. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix)
  • Re: Corruption with VFP 8
    ... The operating system caching could be a problem. ... 2003 Server: ... each user has a shortcut to a network folder that contains ... 321550 How to optimize Visual FoxPro applications while using Norton ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)