Network Load Balancing - IIS Servers
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:53:13 -0700
Is Network Load balancing possible with constrained
delegation in Windows 2003 .NET server environment
- Re: Propagating caller identity across applications from a bare ASMX Service method to a WSE3 Servic
... Directory Domain as the server computer and the server App Pool run-as ... Windows 2003 Server mode -- they may be in Windows 2000 mixed mode. ... to be configured so as to use kerberos delegation. ...
- Re: "Account is trusted for delegation" is not shown
... Where SPN is the servicename/computername (MESSENGER/SERVERNAME for ... This will add the delegation tab to the useraccount you specified. ... account with the Setspn utility in the support tools on your CD. ... It should be caused by raising functional level to windows 2003. ...
- Re: kerberos sudenly stop working on an IIS server
... D_DebugLogClient %wZ sent AS request with no server name\n") ... Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 will recover from this automatically. ... For information about setting up service accounts for delegation, ...
- RE: accessing WebService from asp.net App on load balanced Servers
... for intranet application within a windows domain ... For general info on ASP.NET delegation: ... Servers ... | | Subject: RE: accessing WebService from asp.net App on load balanced ...
- Re: Given access to edit active directory
... And if we're mentioning third party tools to help with this, ... DSRAZOR for Windows. ... Once you get the delegation part using the built-in ...