Re: IIS, PDC, DHCP, Wins, DNS

From: Tom Kaminski [MVP] ((A_at_T))
Date: 05/15/03

Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:11:19 -0400

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/tools/tools.asp

--
Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

  • Re: Fixed but no idea why.
    ... reverse DNS checks will work. ... itself as (EHLO/HELO hostname). ... this broken, there is absolutely no reason to alter the IIS behavior, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Re: Qnderung_der_IP_Adresse_an_einem_?= Donmaincontroller
    ... (DNS, DHCP, IIS, RDP etc.) ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.win2000.active_directory)
  • Re: DNS or IIS issue?
    ... the advanced tab in IIS than the CNAME in DNS. ... your server administrator." ... >>default Host header value and created a new one with the ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: setting up a stream
    ... and resetup media.domain.com in DNS. ... >IIS has one web server configured and is bound ... >WMS has HTTP delivery disabled. ... >then requests the ASX file from IIS and from it gets the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.server)
  • Re: End User Takes so long to save and retrieve information from datab
    ... communication between IIS and database is not properly ... to DB (check the DNS of the IIS-machine). ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)