From: Tom Kaminski [MVP] ((A_at_T))
Date: 05/15/03

Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:11:19 -0400

"Jim Carlock" <anonymous@localhost> wrote in message
> I've been told it's not safe to run IIS, PDC, DHCP, WINS and DNS on one
> system. And I have experienced it firsthand, but what I'd like to do is DO
> it. And I'd like to make it as secure as possible. Is there a step by step
> guide for IIS security anywhere for a Win2K Advanced Server?

Tom Kaminski IIS MVP - tools, scripts, and utilities for running IIS

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Qnderung_der_IP_Adresse_an_einem_?= Donmaincontroller
    ... (DNS, DHCP, IIS, RDP etc.) ...
  • Re: Fixed but no idea why.
    ... reverse DNS checks will work. ... itself as (EHLO/HELO hostname). ... this broken, there is absolutely no reason to alter the IIS behavior, ...
  • Re: DNS or IIS issue?
    ... the advanced tab in IIS than the CNAME in DNS. ... your server administrator." ... >>default Host header value and created a new one with the ...
  • Re: setting up a stream
    ... and resetup in DNS. ... >IIS has one web server configured and is bound ... >WMS has HTTP delivery disabled. ... >then requests the ASX file from IIS and from it gets the ...
  • Re: End User Takes so long to save and retrieve information from datab
    ... communication between IIS and database is not properly ... to DB (check the DNS of the IIS-machine). ...