Re: Opera 7.xx browsers and authentication

From: pas07920 (pasimard_at_verizon.net)
Date: 05/11/03

Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:34:13 -0400

Allow anonymous/IIS controls password
Windows Integrated

"David Wang [Msft]" <someone@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:erlmQP4FDHA.2104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> What Authentication types do you have enabled on IIS for the URL that you
> get the warning? If Opera does not support any authentication types
> required by IIS configuration, you'll see that error.
>
> --
> //David
rights.
> //
> "pas07920" <pasimard@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know if Opera (7.xx) doesn't play nice with IIS?
> On my development box I get an warning: "Server requested a login
> authentication method that is not supported".
>
> IE and NetScrape ( gecko engine) seem fine.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> PAS

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Opera 7.xx browsers and authentication
    ... What Authentication types do you have enabled on IIS for the URL that you ... If Opera does not support any authentication types ... Anyone know if Opera doesn't play nice with IIS? ...
  • Re: Opera 7.xx browsers and authentication
    ... Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ... If Opera does not support any authentication types ... >> Anyone know if Opera doesn't play nice with IIS? ...
  • Re: Disable "prompt me to save passwords" programaticly?
    ... You certainly mean with "sub web" a IIS application?? ... you can't mix authentication types in the same ASP.NET Application. ... Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor ...
  • Re: Disabled IIS Anonymous account
    ... It's not if you're using anonymous auth for FTP or IIS, ... authentication types. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)