Re: OWA + url scan + %20 in subject = 404 error

From: BB (Bernard_at_3exp.com)
Date: 05/08/03

Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:08:35 +0800

Could you post the urlscanxxxx.log of this rejected request ?

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Jay R. Cole" <jayrcole@personalcomputergeek.com> wrote in message
> I apologize if this has been asked before but I've been unable to find
> any reference to my problem after searching groups.google.com.  I'm
> having a problem where urlscan blocks access to any email message via
> OWA that has %20 in the subject line instead of a space.  I'm not sure
> why the code shows instead of the space only sometimes on email from
> people and not the other times.  I've gone through the various guides
> for configuring urlscan for OWA and for the most part it works
> correctly but ocassionally it freaks out when it sees that code.  I've
> been able to replicate the problem by purposely entering %20 in the
> subject line.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!
>
> Jay R. Cole

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OWA + url scan + %20 in subject = 404 error
    ... You should be able to just look at a URLScan log file to see the reason it ... "Jay R. Cole" wrote in message ... having a problem where urlscan blocks access to any email message via ... OWA that has %20 in the subject line instead of a space. ...
  • Re: Blue Screen http.sys
    ... Jay ... > workstation started getting a BSOD when I installed XP ... >>when using owa will be blue screen ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: HTTP.SYS ERROR on BLUE SCREEN!!!!!!!!
    ... Jay ... > when using owa will be blue screen ... > microsoft person replay asap! ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Using OWA how can I easily verify the size of my mailbox
    ... Using OWA, you can't. ... Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ... unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ... After furious head scratching, Jay asked: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: OWA Help
    ... as they are a global calander for all to see. ... > Hi Jay, ... > I don't think it is possible to share other users calendars in OWA. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)