e-mail

From: dimitriojr (dimitriojr_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 05/05/03

Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 15:45:25 -0700

I have received several e-mails with attachments and for
some reason beyond my knowledge outlook express says it
is a danger,therefore, it will not allow us to receive
the e-mail

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Surfing at Work
    ... > Sometimes I write e-mails using a web based format. ... Reason: The mail and its attachments do not pass through ... Unauthorised inspection of email by IT admins. ... dfosdike at nospam(leave this out and change 'dots' and 'at') dot elders dot ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Changing Word 11 dictionary from US spelling to UK
    ... It's for similar reason that I mostly use Eudora for e-mails. ... LOT of things in this app, but there are just functions I could not live ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Access friendly stored procedures transportable?
    ... Since the stored procedures are unchanged, I see no reason why how they're ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... (no e-mails, please!) ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Help Microsoft define the next Windows Certificate Server
    ... can not see the reason for an 'impersonator' to make that ... > post (allthough I notice it was crossposted). ... To get those recipients slammed with spam and infected e-mails. ...
  • Re: Help Microsoft define the next Windows Certificate Server
    ... can not see the reason for an 'impersonator' to make that ... > post (allthough I notice it was crossposted). ... To get those recipients slammed with spam and infected e-mails. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)