FTP Server on Win XP Pro

From: BigAl (bigallanrogers_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/30/03

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:55:49 -0700

  I am trying to set up a FTP server through windows XP
pro. I am using a dynamic dns client (no-ip.com). I am
using port 8181 to set up the FTP server. I have
anonymous access disabled, so only the administrator can
log onto the ftp server. I have shared the ftp folder in
the intepub directory. When I try to connect to the ftp
server in WS_FTP LE, I get the following error message

WINSOCK.DLL: WinSock 2.0
WS_FTP LE 5.08 2000.01.13, Copyright 1992-2000
Ipswitch, Inc.
- -
connecting to 68.108.11.4:8181
Connected to 68.108.11.4 port 8181
220 Microsoft FTP Service
USER Rogers
331 Password required for Rogers.
PASS (hidden)
230 User Rogers logged in.
PWD
257 "/" is current directory.
SYST
215 Windows_NT
Host type (S): Microsoft NT
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,104,5,154).
connecting to 192.168.1.104:1434
- -
connecting to 192.168.1.104:1434
Connected to 192.168.1.104 port 1434
LIST
426 Connection closed; transfer aborted.
! Retrieve of folder listing failed (4)

Any suggestions? It looks like my computer freaks out
with the whole passive thing, but if I don't use a
passive connection in the FTP client, I can't connect at
all. Please help! Thanks