Unable to change passowrd

From: Troy (troy_lp@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/23/03

From: "Troy" <troy_lp@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:20:03 -0700

Hi all,
   I keep getting an error message "Page cannot be
displayed" when a user goes to change his password(Options-
>New Password Option) after logging in thru OWA .
IIS is 4.0.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx a lot,
Troy

Relevant Pages

  • PHP logs not working, and unable to send mail through sendmail via PHP
    ... am unable to view my php error log. ... logging and my mail options and suggest some things for me to try ... error displaying on production web sites. ... String to output before an error message. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: OT: Plus Net down?
    ... have been seeing collecting incoming email or logging into webmail, ... password or an error message saying the username or password are incorrect ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: winxp problem
    ... You could check in the Event Viewer log to see if application errors or even system errors are being shown at the time of logging on. ... their own error message shows the correct path, ... that file all over the disk, it will find it and move on without ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Error: loader couldnt initialize service.
    ... XP Home sp2 Build2600. ... At startup I get this error message: Error: loader couldn't initial service. ... Dr Watson is not logging anything and there is no entry in Event Veiwer. ... Also, in Windows help, Dr watson is said to need certain tools from the XP ...
  • RE: 81000303 Error
    ... > "We could not sign you in to MSN Messenger because there is ... > gives me THIS error message ... > I've tried logging in through login.passport.net and it ... > reverts me back to the front site. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)