Re: ASP FIles Uncoding.

From: Ahmad Arsalan (ahmad.arsalan@eintelligencesoft.com)
Date: 04/22/03

From: "Ahmad Arsalan" <ahmad.arsalan@eintelligencesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:52:13 +0500

Yes, that worked before encoding.

The Error Message is :
Active Server Pages, ASP 0141 (0x80004005)
The @ command can only be used once within the Active Server Page.
/CNCTTracking/Enc/Header.asp, line 1

That is because Encoding Automatically add

<%@ LANGUAGE = VBScript.Encode %> at start of every page and I am including
different pages in my one page ( through out the application ... header,
footer, scriptsfile etc .. ). Is there any way to not to add this script
line at the top of file ( after encoding ) .. or what should i do

Regards,
Ahmad Arsalan.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/ht
> > ml/seUsingScriptEncoder.asp
> >
> > I have encoded asp file using this utility, but when i treied to view
> those
> > files using iis server, i am getting the error
> >
> > The page cannot be displayed
> > There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it
> cannot
> > be displayed.
>
> Did it work before you encoded it? We need to know the "real" error
> message - start here:
> http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=311766
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=309051
>
> --
> Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
> http://www.iistoolshed.com/ - tools, scripts, and utilities for running
IIS
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/iis/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: asp/aspx support for Javascript in Apache?
    ... .asp is active server pages, .aspx is .net active server pages. ... > This perl module provides an Active Server Pages port to the Apache HTTP ... > For database access, ActiveX, and scripting language issues, please read ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: Major Problem-Active Server Pages error ASP 0240
    ... > I want to bring the follwing major problem for your kind ... Are you having the most recent SCRIPT version which comes with IE 6 ... compatible web farm Session replacement for Asp and Asp.Net ... > Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0240' ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • asp/aspx support for Javascript in Apache?
    ... the way of anything too exotic with Apache -- mostly, ... called "Active Server Pages". ... Server with perl as the host scripting language. ... PScript implementation of perl for IIS ASP. ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • different encoding handling between old ASP and ASP.Net
    ... were invalid for their encoding (broken utf-8, say), ASP would give you back ... conversion error. ...
  • Re: different encoding handling between old ASP and ASP.Net
    ... In old ASP if you had query parameters ... > that were invalid for their encoding (broken utf-8, say), ASP would ... > encoding, so you still got something for every input byte. ... character, because that character's meaning would be ambiguous -- is it ...