IIS Lockdown Tool messed up my site

From: Kahlil (aaronPleaseDontSpamMe@ksadvertising.com)
Date: 04/20/03

From: "Kahlil" <aaronPleaseDontSpamMe@ksadvertising.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:38:49 -0400

Hello,
    I develop my web sites/applications on a WinXP system running IIS5.1
with the .NET SDK installed in Dreamweaver MX and MS Access 2000 DBs. I do a
lot of stuff with ASP and VBScript still and I came across the iis lockdown
tool the other day while research how to protect my computer. I downloaded
and installed the lockdown tool and now all my applications that have a
connection to an ODBC DSN are not working. When I try to make a connection
to a DSN on my machine through DWMX, the string looks like
"dsn=MY.DATABASE;uid=;pw=;", I get a "unidentified error." When I put my asp
pages on my testing site and try to browse them with explorer, any page that
tries to use the connection string returns this error:

"ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0BB9)
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in
conflict with one another.
"

I tried uninstalling the lockdown tool, but that didn't help.

Anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks in advance!