RE: IIS 4.0 Proxy 2.0 Open WWW Proxy

From: Martin (jacma70@123.com)
Date: 04/17/03

From: "Martin" <jacma70@123.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 03:12:42 -0700

Hi Shawn.

Thanks for your response, I have checked the doc (207655)
you referred to - the "Send incoming requests to the
local server" option was not set, but setting and
restarting does not seem to improve things.

I will mail you the config (from my real email address) -
please keep this out of the forum, if that's OK.

Any light you can shed on this issue would be a great
help. I am wondering if it is because the default web
site is disabled, and they are running on a different
site. However, reverting back to the default site again
had no effect.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Martin.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Thunderbolts 11 couldnt have happened. --
    ... >: Shawn H wrote: ... >:> Insult, not a response. ... You forgot to change screenames. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: Resolving the localhost uri into a local path
    ... > Hey thanks for the response, ... help as virtual directories can be located anywhere on the local ... your local server is. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Fortran to VB.net
    ... Shawn wrote: ... practical since no response previously) ... the code all day and have not been keeping up with this forum. ... Well, I can get _to_ TX in less than an hour, but from there to anywhere resembling "central" TX is a "furr piece" as they would say...guess the beer is out. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Submit a form from code
    ... Hello Shawn, ... You want to do operation idealy performed by your browser. ... Find class that that allow you to send request and able to grab the ... That response will be saved in variable then store it where you want. ...